Here is my part of interview:
When did you start working as a freelancer?
What made you want to work as a freelancer?
I decided to move from my previous job. But it was too hard to find other good job in a short time. So I decided to earn some money for needs. But after 1st year I realised that I don’t really need office work.
What jobs have you worked in oDesk?
- http://tutorme.com elearning project (django, react, babel, postgresql)
- https://lavaboom.com high secure mail box (go, angularjs, babel, postgresql)
- https://lightjar.com media storage (Dropbox-like) (angular.js, stripe, pyramid)
- http://www.social-threads.com t-shirt market (node.js, mongodb, angularjs, stripe)
- http://www.makercloud.io DIY market and planner (node.js, mongodb, angularjs)
- http://cielo24.com speech recognising service (python, django)
- http://musedirect.net artist management system (python, backbone, flask)
What contributed to your success in being one of oDesk’s Top Rated freelancers?
None. it is really not important – you can find well payed job ever if don’t have any spending hours on odesk – I have such a friend. It is real.
What is your advice to the upcoming freelancers?
Do short and creative things, follow the best guys. Don’t spend time on what you don’t like there a lot of people that do it with a pleasure. It is better find what do you really passion and do it online. Life is too short to spend it on a messy things.